Jeanette Leach and her husband Steve appeared in the DAILY MIRROR newspaper yesterday to discuss their real-life dilemma…
Mum of two Jeanette wants to have an operation to reduce her 32JJ boobs. But husband Steve loves her as she is…
* My boobs cause me backache and are uncomfortable.
* Finding clothes to fit is a nightmare – and I can’t even wear a T shirt because I can look indecent.
* I’m fed up of men talking to my chest all the time.
* I hate the ugly bras – I would love to be able to go without.
* I get too much attention and feel top heavy.
* Jen has a fantastic figure. Men call me a lucky guy and many women would pay for a figure like that.
* Jen’s boobs define her. She’s always been known as ‘Jen Big Boobs’ – she has a big bubbly personality to match. I worry she might lose some of her personality.
* The operation is costly and it is major surgery which is not without risks. I’ve read some awful stories. What if something goes terribly wrong?
* Jen is happy with our two sons but I would love us to have another baby – perhaps a little girl – and I know she won’t want another if she has this op.
* Jen will miss all the attention her boobs get her. She will blend in with everyone else and I think she might ultimately regret it.
Jen says: “Steve and I were delighted with the story in the Daily Mirror – I couldn’t believe how big it was when we opened the paper – but we were thrilled with the write up and the photos. However, it hasn’t helped us decide what I should do!”
At Featureworld HQ a quick poll revealed unsurprisingly perhaps that the women think Jeanette should go ahead – but the men think she should stay as she is.
What do you think? Do leave your comments and suggestion and if you’ve had a boob job, your experience would be great.